We invite you to join us in worship Sunday mornings at 10:15 am. Here are a few helpful hints to make you feel more at home:
- We are a traditional church with a contemporary blended service. Our contemporary songs and choruses, as well as the traditional hymns, are led by our praise team.
- Nursery is provided through age 3. Children age 3 to 6th grade attend worship service with their parents through the singing then leave to have their own Junior Church message.
- Prayer is an essential part of Franklin Church and we welcome prayer requests and praises. You may also write them on our Prayer List provided as you enter the Worship Center.
- If you are new to Franklin, please don’t feel obligated to participate in the offering.
- The message will last about 30 minutes and we hope you will find it relevant and challenging. Please join us for coffee, refreshments, and conversation immediately after the message.